Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Shameless Commerce

One of the blogs I subscribe to was holding a promotion (though it is not really that kinda blog) ...and I would recommend them even if posting these blog links didn't increase my chances of winning.


22 Words is just that, a 22 word post...usually random, usually thoughtful.. he calls it "experiments in getting to the point." 

Well, I need more than an experiment, I need therapy. A recent post provoked me to embark on a similar writing exercise (therapy) I am calling 41 words. Shameless rip-off hun? 

Last but not least, it is also the source of a funny post on worship music How's that for bait?

2 comments:

Danny and Liese said...

You did it. You sold out.

The title of this post should be "how Abraham Piper became The Man and I sold out to him".

Just kidding, I like the concept of 22 words. Why did you choose 41?

I've been enjoying your blog and looking forward to more 41 words.

danny

Ethan Larson said...

It's 41 because I am 41, and I couldn't do less... like I said, I need therapy. Yea, Abraham started me down a bad path with his lure of a nice ESV bible...I've gone down hill ever since. It also provided a convenient excuse to mention blog I like.